Exclude any of the below options from the search results:Hide this job Hide jobs with titles like this Hide jobs from Bluecrest Recruitment Hide jobs in this location
- Bluecrest Recruitment
- From £80,000 to £130,000 per year + Discretionary bonus on offer
- East London
- Job term
- Job hours
- Full time
A fantastic opportunity working as a Mixed Tax Partner has arisen in a well established and known Accountancy practice based in East London.
About the Firm:
The firm is a true believer of rewarding on performance and growing the firm from within. This is why more than half of all the partners have been promoted from initially starting off as trainees.
This Mixed Tax Partner role has been newly created to manage the increase in the volume of new business.
• The successful Partner will be reporting directly to the Senior Partner of the firm.
• The culture and ethos of the firm will ensure you are immediately welcome and your contribution to the success of the firm recognised.
• The firm has built up very strong links with their clients and retain them due to working differently to their competition and having an excellent technical base which supports all their core values.
• Our client deals with clients from a range of industries with turnover ranging from £5m to £200m
• They have specialist teams to deal with technical VAT issues and R+D Tax Credits.
• You will currently be in a SENIOR MANAGER or PARTNER level position and ideally be qualified ACA /ACCA /ICAS /ICAI (or equivalent, but this is not mandatory). The CTA qualification would also be desirable but not essential.
• The successful Senior Tax Manager / Partner will come from a Mixed Tax background which heavily involves dealing with family owned business and SME’s. The vast majority of businesses that this candidate will work on will have turnover ranging from £5-10m.
• A background involving both Corporation Tax and Personal tax is mandatory.
1) Corporation Tax:
Excellent understanding of:
Close companies and Section 455
Taxation rules regarding loans
An understanding of VAT and R+D Tax credits is preferable although not essential as they have specialist teams to deal with these issues.
2) Personal Tax:
Excellent understanding of:
Issues surrounding remuneration and bonuses
Capital Gains Tax (CGT) and Entrepreneurs’ Relief
Inheritance Tax planning and succession planning to mitigate tax liability, including the use of Business property relief.
• You may also be required to liaise with third party professionals including Tax advisors, Solicitors and Independent financial advisers.
A leading basic salary and discretionary bonus.
If you want your next role to be within a Partner capacity within a firm of Accountants who value your work and also be in an environment which promotes being innovative, this firm will be brilliant for your career.
BlueCrest Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
To apply for the role of Tax Partner, please apply via the button below.
- Paresh Dabasia
Your application for ‘Tax Partner’ has been sent
Your application has been successfully sent. Thanks for applying!